Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Spa Attendant greets clients and introduces the facilities and program components to individuals and groups. Furthermore, the attendant monitors the spa and fitness room for cleanliness, safety, and provides direction or instruction when appropriate.
The Spa Attendant shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the La Cantera Resort and Spa Culture as the Employer of Choice!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Meals
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Six Flags Discounts
- Schlitterbahn Discounts
- Verizon Wireless and Sprint Discounts
- Shoes for Crews Program
- Benchmark Associate Room Rates
- Golf Course Discounts
- F&B Discounts
- Cantera Cares Program
- Free Parking
- Spa Discount
- Benchmark Perks
- Family Discount
- Paid Time Off **
- Medical Insurance **
- Dental Insurance**
- ** = Full Time Associate
- Make sure all areas are ready and available for guest
- Have general knowledge of the spa, services, and the resort
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider
- Make sure locker rooms and massage rooms are in pristine condition for any internal and external guest
- Always be ready to help our guests, we strive to go above and beyond our guest to give them the ultimate elite experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Previous customer service experience required
- Industry-related certifications or education a plus
Experience and Education:
- High school education required
- At least one-year resort spa experience preferred
- At least one-year housekeeping experience preferred
- At least six months experience with Attendant Experience preferred
- At least one-year Attendant/ housekeeping experience preferred
- At least one year of customer service experience required
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Must be highly detailed orientated
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent listening skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must always ensure a teamwork environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and associates
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Must be able to stand on feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking and stair climbing.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs;
- Must be able to bend, squat, push and pull frequently;
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, squeezing, overhead reaching and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with or the ability to obtain a CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can frequent bend, push/pull, and lifting/carrying of up to 30 lbs. and occasional lifting/carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Someone with a flexible schedule that allows them to work weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.