Provide in-field assistance to the Diagnostic Sales team for pre- and post- sale technical activities with a primary emphasis on growing the user base of diagnostic products. Provide technical direction and support to customers on instrument operation, assay implementation, and maintenance of company products. Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customers. Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Service and global business units to identify and assess customer needs in order to provide high quality customer care that exceed expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integrate Cepheid instruments (including installation), assays and connectivity solutions into customer laboratories and provide support to the customer during the evaluation and implementation process.
- Independently manage assigned territory to include travel and scheduling.
- Provide demonstration of Cepheid instrumentation, software and reagents to current and potential customers.
- Jointly develop account strategies with Sales Representatives aimed at increasing Cepheid business and retaining current business.
- Conduct technical seminars and presentations at customer sites, trade shows and workshops to drive thought leader adoption of Cepheid technology.
- Proactively provide enhancements for development and optimization of Cepheid assays, software and hardware.
- Follow normal standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure install and customer management database is updated with full activity traceability.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time