Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- Primary POC for the MF & CR business processes - develop deep ended relationships and network with the Business leadership to be having an effective seat at the table for FAST team
- Primary owner of the O&M, activities and regular/adhoc tasks related to FIG and other MFCR processes. Work closely with the Operations. control and testing team to develop timelines, plan and finalize the work scheduling with the Ops, Control, and testing Lead.
- Work with the Ops, Control, and testing lead to ensure the quality of the work deliverables are as agreed and exceed the expectations consistently. Work collaboratively to identify issues including potential ones to have them fixed
- Work with the assigned business area leadership to identify technology needs, areas where automations are possible and prepare list of such potential project items
- Work with management and leadership teams in those businesses to calculate RoI for the projects and create a priority list - signed off by the business teams
- Work with the Strategic Projects Leader and other Product owners, Next Gen apps and reports team leads to finalize the overall project priority list and resource planning for final reviews with FAST leader for sign-off
- Ensure resources requirements and planning are effectively calculated and socialized. In case approvals for incremental HC is needed, bring this to the leadership notice at the earliest
- Effectively lead the assigned projects that are reviewed and signed off and drive them to successful launch/go-live working closely with required internal FAST team and the business teams
- Review project progress and come up with remediation solutions/strategies for any deviations
Team knowledge development to support effective business knowledge exists
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
- Expert knowledge on the business process mapping around Accounting, Financial Reporting Processes
- Good understanding and experience on databases, reporting tools and finance technology operations - minimum relevant experience of 7+ years in the area
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SAP HANA, ECC and reporting systems and applications - minimum relevant experience of 5+ years of working on SAP platforms.
- Project and program management skills, particularly possessing a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence in work product delivery, and the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- People management experience of 5+ years
- Ability to lead business proposal and project implementation plans development
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option