In this role, you will support our Margin Assurance Rerate team by performing validation audits on rerate order entry and billing output to ensure billing accuracy and to protect the customer experience. While successfully performing the audits, you will suggest ideas for how to improve the audit process and will work with the development team to create automations so the audits no longer need to be done manually. You will also support rerate scope validation audits as needed.
- Perform order entry to billing audit for services being rerated.
- Work with audit stakeholders to root cause and resolve issues identified in audit
- Utilize programming skills to automate manual audits: ASP.Net (C#), Python, SQL
- Utilize Margin Assurance Reporting and Analytical tools: Power BI, OBIEE, SSRS, Tableau
- Interpret needs of client groups to define purpose, scope, limitations, and impact of requested initiatives
- Analyze data management processes for accuracy and integrity
- Organize data into logical financial groupings for ease of use by multiple end users
- Develop new financial data reporting models to improve accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Prepare and present financial data analysis in a reporting model.
- Provide additional data trending to report key patterns, correlations, and indicators with the data.