Position Title: Consumer Receivables Payments Analyst
Position Number: 358574
Location: Austin, TX 73344
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Finance, MS Excel
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Name: Consumer Receivables Payments Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
We are seeking an experienced analyst to be part of the Order to Cash Team in Austin, Texas. This role will assist with the Consumer Receivables Payments reconciliation for Americas including GL closing activities. Will be responsible for timely investigation and resolution of exceptions while working cross functionally with internal and external teams to resolve escalations.
This individual will:
• Coordinate with non-Finance groups to analyze root cause of individual transaction exceptions and provide solutions to upstream processes that will prevent future issues.
• Manage large sets of data and know how to consume and present.
• Assist in periodic balance sheet account reconciliations. Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting to track key performance metrics and communicate actionable business insights to management and business partners.
• Have strong customer service, business partnership and cross-functional leadership skills
• Work closely with Information Systems & Technology, Order-to-Cash, and various Business Finance groups to ensure that root causes are identified, processes are sustainable, scalable, and produce accurate results
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current environment (including systems, policies, processes, and procedures) within the organization, such that decisions will be rooted in a strong foundation
• Experience within the payment card industry and payment processing systems experience a plus
• Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
• Proven ability to engage and communicate effectively across the organization and with external partners
• Detailed and meticulous, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to deliver high quality and detailed work within deadlines
• Background in finance, accounting, or similar field preferred
• Works both independently and within a team environment
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Experience with MacOS and iOS
• Have a passion for business process excellence
Bachelors degree in accounting, Finance or similar