An Aerospace team is hiring a Firmware Engineer.
The embedded firmware engineer will collaborate directly with a cross-functional team to develop firmware for embedded avionics flight applications, as well as ground support flight electronic hardware for test.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge with VHDL, Verilog, system verilog, TCL, and C languages.
- Must have strong expertise and recent deign work using Xilinx chips. Experience with Artix 7 and Zynq 7000 or ultrascale for video application is desired.
- Strong experience in digital design and testing parts selections and military standards.
- Responsible for development adn validation, SPICE simulations, hardware design, board layout support, and tab testing and integration oversight.
- Working knowledge of Mentor suites like DXDesigner, PADS Standard Plus, PADS PRO, configuration management methods, and firmware development application.
- Understanding of signal integrity as well as a good mechanical and environmental aptitude is desired.
- Prior knowledge of IPC standards, digital , mixed signal and RF electronics printed circuit board is a plus.
- Requires a BS degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 15 years experience in an engineering development environment for embedded avionics designs.
- Strong knowledge in VHDL, Verilog, system verilog, TCL and C languages.
- Experience working with embedded avionic systems.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.