I'm currently hiring for Embedded Firmware Engineer opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
- Experience embedded firmware engineer to collaborate directly with a cross-functional team to develop firmware for embedded avionics flight applications, as well as ground support flight electronic hardware for test.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge with VHDL, Verilog, system verilog, TCL, and C languages.
- Must have strong expertise and recent deign work using Xilinx chips. Experience with Artix 7 and Zynq 7000 or ultrascale for video application is desired.
- Strong experience in digital design and testing parts selections and military standards. Responsible for development adn validation, SPICE simulations, hardware design, board layout support, and tab testing and integration oversight.
- Working knowledge of Mentor suites like DXDesigner, PADS Standard Plus, PADS PRO, configuration management methods, and firmware development application.
- Understanding of signal integrity as well as a good mechanical and environmental aptitude is desired. Prior knowledge of IPC standards, digital , mixed signal and RF electronics printed circuit board is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.