The Vending Technician is responsible for the installation, set up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and or/fountain equipment while assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and beverage quality.
The rate of pay for this position is an an hourly rate based on experience. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc).
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and assess to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections then repair or replace.
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Install special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricate and clean parts.
- Start up and operate devices to test their performance.
- Refurbish new and used equipment in service shop.
- Assure safe operation of assigned vehicle by completing vehicle safety check daily.
- Complete repair order the same day a problem is detected to avoid unnecessary repair cost.
- Comply with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain cab and cargo area of truck in a neat and clean manner at all times.
- Secure and maintain specialized company tools and equipment.
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year of vending and face to face customer interaction experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License, Class D preferred
- EPA certification preferred
- lift, push and pull a minimum of 40 lbs repeatedly
- Pass a drug test, criminal background, verifiable employment verification, social security, and motor vehicle record check
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.