Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We're looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The Front Desk Specialist will serve as the front of the house liaison to facilitate an exceptional guest experience. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for guests checking into the resort and the primary contact for all folio transaction and check out processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Ensure that each interaction exceeds the expectations of our owners and guests.
- Support Marketing team during check in process by positively handling owner and guest concerns and prioritizes multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Handles technical tasks including room changes, inventory moves and folio adjustments a necessary.
- Responsible for end of day reporting and cash handling duties
- Must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Resort or Hotel Front Office experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Frequent computer use
- Frequent phone use