This Jobot Job is hosted by: Grant Greenhalgh
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a web-based fitness management platform that is branded for your fitness business. From lead management and member retention to customer engagement and automation, we give you everything you need to run your fitness business your way.
Why join us?
- 401k match
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Strong PTO Policy
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Inclusive culture
You will work as an integral part of an agile team in analyzing, designing, building, and testing high quality web applications that meet and exceed customer expectations. They will work on a team under the leadership of a senior architect, building the future of our state-of-the-art cloud-based in-studio and mobile performance management system. This is a full stack position with opportunity to work on multiple technologies including PHP, Python, MySQL, and Angular from AWS cloud platform services.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with PHP, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience building and consuming clean APIs
- Demonstrated history of maintaining and/or modernizing legacy code and systems.
- Has worked in an AWS environment at some point in your career
- Promote good code coverage by implementing and maintaining unit tests on new and existing code.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.