Retail Merchandising and Assembler Full Time Temp KR
If you have an eye for detail and the skills of a handyman, then applying to our full time temp Retail Merchandising and Assembler job and make the most of those skills. We need an individual with the ability to read and understand schematics in order to reset merchandising displays and assemble a variety of grills and patio furniture for leading grocery stores. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate strong ability in the construction and maintenance of retail merchandise with a friendly and helpful personality. Now is your chance to work for the Company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where the training is top-notch and the pay rates are competitive.
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills.
- Basic tool knowledge such as cordless drill, sockets, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, box cutter.
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
- Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores.
- Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory.