In this opportunity, you will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 application in evaluating the customers' requirements, business processes, and current issues to develop models and provide effective solutions.
Note: This is a remote opportunity and can be located from anywhere in the United States.
- Lead discovery meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into D365
- Work with the client to understand legacy data components and identify the appropriate location for such data in D365. Document mapping of that data for conversion by technical staff.
- Validation of business practices and processes in Dynamics D365 F&O based on discovery analysis
- Conduct gap/fit analysis to determine the difference between application and business processes.
- Identify creative solutions for processes that aren't fully accomplished by standard D365 F&O
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers by outlining findings and recommendations to guide the implementation of the identified solution.
- Translate functional business objectives and critical success factors into functional documents
- Configure the application as appropriate to conform to the business process definition.
- Train users in a hands-on methodology and develop training documentation.
- Provide ongoing support to end-users, assisting with troubleshooting or additional training via email, phone, or site visits.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through the delivery of high-quality services.
- Dynamics AX/D365 F&O functional implementation experience required
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting preferred
- Significant experience in finance and accounting
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics AX/D365 F&O are a bonus
- Experience with data migration, intercompany, multi-legal entities management
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent demonstration and presentation skills
- A passion for client success and enthusiasm for the products we implement