Who We Are:
As a member of the administrative team, you will be providing independent, premier services to government and industry clients; operating as a non-profit, we work in the public's best interest and to benefit humankind. Pushing the boundries of science and technology to develop solutions.
Objectives of this Role:
- Support the dynamic R&D technical staff of the Applied Power Division.
- As a member of the administrative group, you will collaborate to support the document and logistical needs of the technical staff.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist with travel coordination.
- Assist Division 11 management and staff as needed to include answering phone calls, meeting set-up and scanning and filing paperwork as requested.
- Process check requests for Division staff.
- Assist with meeting set-up including lunch-runs as needed.
- Document review, formatting and routing to appropriate personnel.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with administrative support or general clerical experience is required
- 3-6 years of clerical support with frequent team interactions and clerical experience with a large number of staff members and different levels of management and clients on a daily basis
- Must be willing to complete tasking outside of the normal day to day routine assignments to support the department
- Active TS security clearance is preferred
- Must have good knowledge of general office procedures (e.g. copying, scanning, faxing documents, etc.)
- Required to communicate effectively and professionally to accomplish tasking.
- Must possess excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills.
- Advance MS office and Adobe
- Must be a team player and also able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to prioritize tasking and meet deadlines
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Applied Power home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace