Who We Are:
With almost 70 years of experience as an independent research, development, and evaluation laboratory for fuels and lubricants, we are well qualified to tackle challenges affecting marine vessels and locomotives, trucks, and automobiles, and even hand-held power tools. The administrative team assists Project Managers in all phases of the projects. Primary duties of the position are to review and process a large volume of client testing requests, generate reports and process a large volume of billing
Objectives of this Role:
- Handle clerical tasks with minimal day to day supervision.
- Answer incoming client calls and maintain files.
- Work closely with management.
- May be required to assist in training subordinate staff in general clerk functions.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Send reports by pdf and fax and provide administrative support as required.
- Help with receptionist duties as needed; perform other duties as assigned.
- The position requires handing lubricant and fuel samples.
- Process scheduling received from clients; this would include checking to see if samples have arrived at the oil storage warehouse and using our LIMS program to log samples in and transport samples to the log-in area.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Transfer/upload report data between computer systems; support areas in final test report generation, reproduction, verifying results, invoices, document control and table formatting.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years: Experience in general clerical and administrative duties
- Requires proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat)
- MS Outlook or willingness to learn
- Must have experience with basic office machines
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent phone communication skills
- Must be able to succeed in a team environment
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to handle sensitive business information discretely
- Must be able to prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work overtime
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Fuels & Lubricants Research home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace