Who We Are:
Ongoing threats to national security require timely intelligence data, including signal intelligence obtained through electronic surveillance. Since the 1940s, SwRI has supported U.S. and friendly foreign governments, as well as commercial clients.
Objectives of this Role:
- Support the teaorwardSavem as a Shipping Receiving clerk
- Trouble-shoot/inspect daily 30-50 incoming packages and 20-30 outgoing per week.
- The processing/inspection of incoming packages includes: A review of all required Q-Codes, Certificates of Compliance, and verification of packing lists & material documents.
- Scan all incoming package documentation and place in project folders designated to the specific project listed on the accompanying receiving documentation and place package on designated tables for staff/technicians or quality assurance (QA) to inspect.
- Campus shuttle Runs (twice daily – 10:00 am & 3:00 pm) to pick-up and/or drop-off parts/material to various supporting groups/buildings.
- Division Fire Extinguisher Controller including monthly “hands-on” inspections on each extinguisher in every Division building.
- Warehouse Management for two separate storage buildings.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Conference room and new office set ups.
- Collect the division recycled paper tote boxes.
- Maintain records for vehicles, trailers, and 1 golf cart; obtain estimates for repairs, shuffle vehicles for repairs, check vehicles daily, change check sheets monthly, oil change and routine maintenance checks every 6 months, state inspections, license/insurance card replacements.
- Track equipment calibration and recalibration.
- Document scanning/filing/destruction.
- Maintain monthly inspections on Division fire extinguishers.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalentHigh School Diploma
- 4 years: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Stockroom Management
- Inventory Management
- General computer/administrative data entries
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Defense & Intelligence Solutions home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace