About The Company And Opportunity
- This position is an opportunity to gain great experience and grow with a company that loves to promote from within!
- This client offers a friendly and collaborative office where people care about each other and work hard for each other!
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader with an analytical mind, who operates well in a fast-paced environment.
Overview Of The General Ledger Accountant Role
- Perform month-end closing duties: financial statements, preparation, and review of journal entries, General Ledger reconciliations
- Provide support for internal and external audits, ensure adherence to standard requirements; create new processes to improve efficiency
- Process accounts receivables
- Process accounts payable
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reports and operational analysis
- Assist with inventory control
Preferred Qualifications For The General Ledger Accountant Role
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP