General Ledger Accountant
My client is a woman owned full-service advertising leader in San Antonio that is deeply passionate about building relationships and fostering creativity. Being involved in the public and private sectors, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is key!
Why be excited about this opportunity?
- Hybrid schedule
- Generous Vacation time to include paid time between Christmas and New Years
- Fast-paced fun industry
What will the General Ledger Accountant do?
- Analysis and review of financial statements for multiple entities
- Month end close of financial statements
- Analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Works collaboratively with the Media department to reconcile media buys and payments to vendors
- Manage external audits requested by clients
Requirements of the GL Accountant
- Bachelors in Accountant or Finance
- Full working knowledge of financial statements with the ability to prepare and analyze P&L statements
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be communicating with multiple departments
- Advanced knowledge of the full Microsoft suite