Description: Our client is currently seeking a Global Technology Support Representative. As a Global Support Rep, you will be a part of a team that supports all IT related matters globally. As we evolve our support processes, you will be an asset in assisting with customer incidents, requests, processes, and workflows. This is a unique, exciting role where you will be positioned to continuously learn and grow your knowledge of technology and how it relates to our company success. To succeed in this role, you must possess the ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the flow and / or resolution of incidents and service requests in ServiceNow.
- Partner with our global IT colleagues on issue resolution and escalations
- Participate in security processes and audits
- Build knowledge base (KB) articles as technology changes or new technology is adapted.
- Continually improve our processes and flows by participating in brainstorming and feedback sessions.
- Participate in on-call rotation for emergency / production issues.
- Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, PPT, word)
- Office 365 (SharePoint, email, etc)
- ServiceNow (working tickets in ques, not development)
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- General Troubleshooting (Hardware / software)
- Microsoft Teams
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum associates degree in technology, computer science, or business administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in a global enterprise company
- Minimum 3 years technology troubleshooting experience: hardware, software, middleware, email, security, etc.
- Must be very organized with contacts, workload, processes, projects
- Must be customer-service oriented; driving issues to resolution
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, as most work is done remotely.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]