Government Financial Analyst
About the Company
- Dynamic opportunity to work independently with the support of leadership.
- Global company that has doubled in size over the last couple of years
- Stable company that is dedicated to the growth of their employees by internal opportunities.
- Work for a company that is committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service in the industry.
- They are looking for someone that is self-motivated and eager to always learn/grow their skills.
- This organization transforms bold ideas into outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Why Take this Government Financial Analyst role?
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote opportunity (San Antonio applications only)
- Competitive pay with evaluation after 6 months
- Progressive thinking team
- Work independently
- Room for growth always available
Responsibilities for the Government Financial Analyst
- Reading and understanding this organization's government contracts for the maintenance of funds allocated to a specific project
- Maintenance of projects upwards of 2 billion dollars and handling the setup of the project
- Focal person in working with multiple departments to determine how the funds and project tie within each department
- Compile findings into Excel and review the work of other departments
- Allocating and ensuring the revenue for a specific project is being recognized. The revenue and the billing have to be correct
- Work closely to coordinate with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure agreement on key contract terms and conditions for Project setup
Experience Preferred for the Government Financial Analyst
- 3+ years in a financial analyst role
- Review of contract and project management is a PLUS
- Attention to detail, organized, detail oriented
- Previous governmental billing HIGHLY DESIRED
- Eager person that wants to learn