Company is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing. In this role, you and your team will drive awareness and adoption of ECM 's products, by planning, implementing, and managing digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for building a digital marketing annual plan, championing marketing initiatives that focus on digital advertising, search engine marketing, paid social, as well as SEO. You will also experiment with new digital channels to reach our audiences efficiently. The role requires a mix of analytical mindset and creativity, as you will build and execute customer-focused messaging and advertising. As a Head of Digital Marketing, you will own many different types of campaigns, including acquisition campaigns across audiences, perception shaping campaigns driving brand impact, evergreen engagement, and re-marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for diving into the data and sharing the performance of your initiatives - course correcting and scaling to deliver results. Outputs include increased traffic to the website (paid and organic), lead to customer conversion, and measurable channel optimization. You will share your results on an ongoing basis with senior leaders.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Review company or department objectives and partner closely with other teams to develop and run actionable & measurable digital marketing programs across email, lead nurture, SEO, PPC, social, mobile, website strategy, and other digital components.
- Set annual and seasonal media plans across key channels and drive strategy for each channel.
- Identify, develop and oversee implementation of new digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic and increase the lead to customer conversions.
- Define the end-to-end customer experience for paid digital campaigns.
- Oversee campaign set up to ensure proper tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Define and oversee the deployments of A/B tests.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness digital campaigns to inform future strategy and drive digital marketing efficiency and effectiveness; report on digital campaigns on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Oversee vendor relations to ensure seamless execution, optimization, and reporting of ECM digital media programs.
- Drive audience segmentation strategy for new and existing customers within digital marketing executable channels for maximum reach and ROAS.
- Facilitate agile operations, communication processes, and approval workflows involving internal and external stakeholders to improve infrastructure and increase operational efficiency
- Support and lead the identification, evaluation, execution, and development of new opportunities, vendors, and technologies.
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Represent the channel in weekly/monthly reviews with domestic and international teams.
Leadership and Management
- Lead digital marketing initiatives end to end and act as the main point of contact for ECM leadership, technology, product management, analytics, finance, and external vendors.
- Develop, attract, hire, and motivate a high-performing team of digital marketers.
- Support own team members in prioritizing projects, and implementing individual growth and learning plans.
- Allocates project resources, defines tasks, creates schedules, and reports on team status.
- Participate in the quarterly/annual goal-setting (OKR) process for the marketing team.
- Partner with the creative team to develop effective processes for working collaboratively to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with product and program leaders to develop product marketing and sales enablement strategies.
- Collaborate with other leaders to define processes for securely managing and reporting on customer data.
- Partner with finance to drive forecasts for program performance. manage expenses , and deploy spend to maximize ROI.
- Provide guidance on digital-first briefs, partner with the creative team and product teams to develop impactful digital assets and digital website/landing pages, and align on best practices.
- Review and audit digital marketing initiatives for SBX; help define scope, goals, and deliverables for digital marketing projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, digital marketing, brand management, or communications management on both agency and client-side
- 3+ years of experience in defining multi-channel marketing strategies and execution plans aligned to B2B/SaaS products and verticals.
- 3+ years leading direct reports in a fast-paced, high-volume marketing, advertising, digital marketing team, or agency.
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that drive customer demand.
- A proven track record of creating, testing, and optimizing innovative campaigns to engage, educate, and convert business customers and consumers using various digital channels.
- Demonstrated success building and executing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience managing working with internal and external partners, including media agencies, UI/UX designers, analytics, consumer insights, and web operations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a strong executive presence.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal technical and business teams
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to define objectives and work with internal teams to develop cohesive strategies that drive campaign and business results
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop, measure, analyze, and report on campaigns and programs to continuously improve
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels
- Knowledge and application of A/B testing, usability assessments, segmentation, and personalization.
Tools and platforms
- Strong hands-on experience with CRM systems and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.), including implementation, administration, and integration.
- Experience working with online marketing tools and web technologies (UX/UI, SEO, CRO, testing, and web analytics).
- Experience with using data management and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) to find insights that lead to campaign performance improvements.
Aptitudes and abilities
- An entrepreneurial mindset about creating an engine that will drive step-function growth for the company.
- Ability to learn new technologies, and to determine and communicate their impact on the business.
- Experience developing innovative ideas to grow companies, lead on projects, and delegate as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnels, buyer journey, and lead flow process.
- Strong ability to identify the minimal viable product required and be able to work across multiple teams to keep projects on track.
- Strength in building team morale, engagement, and motivation.
- Works with a "no task is too small" attitude.