Health Educator – Community First Health Plans
Cooperatively plans, organizes, provides, and evaluates community education and health education activities.
- Bachelors of Arts/Science in the health education social sciences, social work, counseling or health related fields or at least three years of experience in health education is required.
- Must have good business etiquette and excellent oral and written communication skills. Two years member service experience in a managed health care setting is required.
- Medicaid knowledge is preferred.
- Bilingual ability in English/Spanish is preferred.
University offers generous benefits packages, including incentives for professional and personal growth and enhanced financial security. Our benefits package includes:
- Education reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Two Retirement Plans
- Generous PTO
- Pet Insurance