Full time Healthcare Call Center Rep openings in San Antonio, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan with A-Line!
- PAY RATE: $12/hour
- HOURS: Full Time 10am - 6:30pm, Monday through Friday
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.