Full time Healthcare Customer Service Rep openings in San Antonio, TX 78230 area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan for consideration!
- PAY RATE: $15.25 per hour
- HOURS: Full Time –Monday through Friday 8 hours between 8AM – 6PM
- Must be available to interview on 2/5
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.