Full time Healthcare Call Center Representative openings in the San Antonio, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan with A-Line!
- PAY RATE: $15.25 per hour
- HOURS: Full-time 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
- Work Life Balance! Growth Potential
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.