Now hiring Pharmacy Appeals Rep in San Antonio, Texas. This Pharmacy Appeals Rep position is with a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. If interested, please apply.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Pharmacy Appeals Rep Processor Highlights:
- Pay starts at $12 - 12.50 per hour
Monday to Friday – Training is 2 weeks and usually an 8 AM to 5 PM
Regular Hours: Monday to Friday – Set 8 hour shift between, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Pharmacy Appeals Rep Job Description:
· This position involves extensive member contact via the telephone.
· Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests.
· Ability to research and investigate orders using PeopleSafe and LINKS.
· Research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality Assurance relative to the customer service experience.
· Notifying requestor of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry.
· Responsible for researching and resolving payment issues.
· Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account. Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
· Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines. Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.