Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Will be on the phone with members, answering questions about eligibility, benefits, claims and just general customer service
- Will document member information and interactions in the database
- Will be working with high-volume of calls and will maintain call center metrics
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have internet and laptop.
- Minimum of 8 months call center experience, preferably in healthcare
Hours for this Position:
M-F, 8-6pm call center hours of operation. Shifts could vary between these hours of operations. No Saturday shifts.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.