Healthcare Intake Specialist
The Healthcare Intake Specialist position qualifies orders for placement based on payer's requirements. Acts as the liaison between customer, KCI, and third-party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements. Obtain and analyze required documentation for shipping of product and billing of claims.
- Analyze and prioritize orders.
- Verify 3rd part benefits and eligibility.
- Review and analyze payer specific requirements.
- Call customers ore field rep to obtain missing documentation.
- Follow up post delivery to obtain proper notes.
Must Have Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of customer service call center experience.
- Metrics driven experience.
- Great tenure.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.