L.K. Jordan and Associates is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator with a minimum of one year experience for a Texas based Environmental Company for temp-to-hire starting as soon as possible. Specializing in industrial construction this company also provides demolition, energy, and trucking services.
Pay will be at $16.00 per hour. Monday - Friday / Occasional Saturday and Overtime as Needed
- Complete and maintain daily inspection logs, accurately and completely
- Report any unsafe conditions.
- Be able to operator efficiently on heavy equipment to include: excavator, wheel loaders, backhoes, dozer, track loaders, and off road trucks.
- Be able to lift over 40-lbs continuously.
- Be able to work in confined space.
- Must be able to work on and/or near water.
- Participate in daily health and safety meetings
- Operate zero turn commercial lawn mower
- Be able to complete general laborer duties when required
- Working in all weather conditions including the heat
- Must have Valid driver' s license and Reliable transportation
- Be able to wear N95 face mask while working
- Must be able to submit to a drug test and background check
To apply please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
L.K.Jordan and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.