Job Title: High Level Security Guard - Floater
Location: San Antonio, TX
Environment: Various locations across San Antonio
1. Any day during: First Shift 0600-1400, Second Shift (1400-2200), and Third Shift (2200-0600)
2. Saturday - Wednesday 6am-6pm (32-56 hours/week, full-time)
3. Wednesday - Sunday 6pm-6am (32-56 hours/week, full-time)
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive - here, too.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in:
Compensation: $16 hour
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always top priority
- Have open availability to pick up a variety of shifts due to call-offs or openings.
- Must be able to work all shifts (morning, evening, and nights)
- Maintain communication with manager to receive work and respond within 2 hours
- Trained across all sites which include access control, foot and vehicle patrol, CCTV monitoring, responding to emergency calls, and traffic control for Police, Fire and EMS
- Checking property for damage, lights out and potential threats
- De-escalate situations and call police when situation warrants
- Use company smart phone for Daily Activity Reporting and scanning tour tag
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You have your own transportation
- You have a Valid Driver's License
- You're at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening process
- You have at least 1 year of security experience or military experience
- You have a state security license or ability to obtain one
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Related Fields: Security, Landscaping, Laborer, Hospitality, Restaurant, Marketing, Receptionist, Hostess, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Military, Law Enforcement, Corrections Officer, Access Control, Restaurant, Service Industry, Server, Food Service, Administrative Assistant, Entertainment, Healthcare, Supervisor, Human Resources, Criminal Justice, Dietary, Nursing Home, Loss Prevention, Bouncer, Data Entry, Emergency Management, Manager, Cash Services
License # B07179
GardaWorld Security Services
(not the physical location of the job site)
1341 West Mockingbird Lane Suite 800W
Dallas, TX 75247