Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Home Loan Processing Manager 2 in our Home Lending Department who has a strong desire and passion to manage a team of processors. Required location for this position is 4101 Wiseman Blvd., San Antonio, TX. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the address listed in the posting but will have the option to work from home. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages the activities and/or operations of a loan production or loan servicing team which may include a large single business function or multiple business functions.
- Responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
- Manages supervisors and loan administrators both exempt and nonexempt and accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
- Responsible for or participates in the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
- Participates in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, if any, effect on other departments or outside customers.
- Manages projects that primarily impact functional area or specific department.
- May oversee quality control process and assists with managing budget.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Leadership experience in a loan administration environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience interpreting and applying state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Mortgage industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration: processing, underwriting, and closing
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Management experience in a virtual or remote environment
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-San Antonio: Min: $54,700 Mid: $76,000
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.