At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
• Assist the team with achieving total hotel financial results
• Establish and build long lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
• Come to work with a positive upbeat Attitude
• Time management and prioritizing tasks
• Maintain positive working relationship with colleagues and guests
• Mutual Respect with anyone you come into contact with
• Support Hotel and Departmental Changes
• Assist Managers with updating Envision comments – current and post event comments
• Assist Managers with providing detailed information to Hotel Operations – information to posted to the share drive with a minimum of 10 days prior to groups arrival
• Produce problem free events
• Strive for excellence in service and HySat Medallia results
• Communication – all changes, details and information accurately communicated to all departments in a timely manner, using the systems we will implement and have in place - change log and 24 Hour change email
• Be fully engaged and committed to being your BEST both inside and outside of work
• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Eligible for Health Benefits after 30 days
- 401k Retirement Savings Plans
- Ability to reserve discounted and complimentary Hyatt Hotel Rooms worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary meals in employee cafeteria
- Discounted parking options available on site, and complimentary VIA Bus pass
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.