We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and preventative maintenance. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Perform cleaning activities such as carpet cleaning equipment cleaning.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, plumbing.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g., ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g., fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during projects.
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Proven experience in other similar position
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools.
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.