What will you do?
In this role, you will consult with clientcompanies to help them develop and communicate policies, train and developemployees, and manage risk associated with human resource strategies.
You will have the opportunity to influence ourclient communication process, oversee the Human Resources team functions and continueyour education in the industry. A list of essential duties is below. Contact us for thecomprehensive list.
- Adviseclient companies on best human resource management practices based on theirspecific needs and objectives and help them strategically integrate effectiveHR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Analyze,develop, and implement creative comprehensive compensation strategies and job descriptionsdesigned to attract and retain top talent within the constraints of a client’sbudget. Devise severance packages when necessary.
- Provideadvice on discipline processes, conduct disciplinary review conferences, andadvise on appropriate outcomes.
- Manageunemployment claims, including formulating initial responses, sitting in onhearings, and advising on best ways to minimize unemployment tax rate.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious professional with:
- Bachelor’s degree inHuman Resources, Business, or another related field
- 5+ years’ experiencein Human Resources or another related field
- HR certificationpreferred
- Advanced working knowledge of HR laws, regulations,and standards
- Strong analytical,problem-solving and strategic planning skills
- Strong presence to interfacewith clients plus exemplary presentation skills
- Proven ability to organize,delegate and manage time
Who are we what do we offer?
BFG is a human resources consulting firm. Our teamat BFG helps business owners manage their back-office responsibilities relatedto their most important asset: their people. We offer:
- Professional level salarycommensurate with your experience + a bonus arrangement
- Group medicalinsurance plan including dental vision
- Life insurance disability insurance
- Long-term care coverage
- 401(k) with employermatching
- Paid holidays, paidtime off