Supports the operations of the Human Resources department by recruitment efforts, maintaining the HRIS data and personnel files, performing background checks, and all other administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong dedication and focus in recruitment efforts. Calling applicants, candidates and reservist to activate for new contracts. Ability to work a flexible schedule, plus overtime, and may include weekends.
- Input data into HRIS in a timely and accurate manner including, but not limited to, the following:
- Personal and Demographic Data
- Job Assignments and Wages
- Performance Evaluations
- Training Documentation and Expiration Dates
- Termination Information
- Update, maintain and secure employee files.
- Process and file Personnel Action Forms.
- Furnish authorized internal management with employee information
- Provide employment verification for internal and external requests upon approval.
- Maintain files and records per our Record Retention policy.
- Process Workers Compensation and Unemployment Claims.
- Perform pre-employment background checks, to include but not limited to, the following:
- Work History & Performance
- Criminal Background
- Personal References
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Perform administrative duties:
- Prepare and distribute routine and requested human resources reports
- Oversee paperwork completion for new employees
- Support new employee orientation in conjunction with HR team
- Distribute and track site staff performance evaluations and rate increases on a monthly basis
- Attend department meeting and record minutes. Attend organizational meetings
- Maintain current auto insurance records on all applicable employees
- Preparation of correspondence
- Faxing of documents
- Sorting mail
- Special Projects
- Provide rotational coverage with the receptionist.
- Maintain confidentiality on all aspects of the HR department and agency information provided.
- Attend continuing education seminars, courses, etc., with approval of Human Resources leadership, to enhance skills and job performance.
- Perform any and all other duties as may be assigned from time to time to include support of surge operations to support emergency staffing initiatives that includes large recruitment effort, arduous extended hours and potential travel for prolonged periods of time.
100% Demonstrate exceptional customer service, in everything you do, by placing the child, family, Veteran or client first to support our mission to 'Empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.'