Experis, a division of ManpowerGroup, is in search for an HR Assistant - Service Delivery for a contract to hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX!
The Service Delivery Ops Analyst role is a Human Resources operational role that works within a shared service environment. The role is not project based, but part of our clients HR Service Delivery Center.
- New joiner offer-letter generation/audit offer packets for new joiners
- Initiate/adjudicate backgrounds for new joiners
- Validate transcripts for new joiners
- Assist with filing electronic offer documents in employees personnel file.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to Lead as appropriate.
- Responding to HR related questions from employees via multiple ticketing systems and shared mailboxes.
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external parties with professionalism.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Propensity for technology
- MS Office 365 (Outlook, OneNote, Skype, Word)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Excel
- 6 months experience using Taleo
- 6 months experience using ServiceNow
Education Level: Bachelors degree or 1 year of related work experience
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)