The HR Coordinator performs a variety of administrative and HR related services to support the basic HR functions of the facility and can be crossed trained to do other tasks within the scope of their responsibilities as dictated by the Administrator. The HR Coordinator should be familiar with HR policies and procedures, and state and federal laws. This person will support our home health ancillary service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for timekeeping system and assist in labor management.
- Responsible for the hiring and on-boarding process, which includes: recruiting, initial interviews, new hire background check, scheduling drug screenings, and orientation.
- The HRC will assist with employee investigations and make recommendations regarding hiring and counseling/disciplining employees.
- HRC’s utilize several software programs related to recruiting, timekeeping, and reporting daily.
- Confidentially ensures all employees’ personnel files are maintained according to Federal and State regulations and corporate policies.
- Responsible for ensuring staff completes Relies training and facility in-services per Federal and State regulations and corporate policy, and ensuring policies are communicated and adhered to.
- Will provide weekly reports and maintain a good working relationship with corporate HR staff
- HRCs can expect to be cross-trained to do other tasks within the scope of responsibilities of the business office, as assigned by the Regional Administrator, Regional HR Manager, and the VP of Human Resources