San Antonio, TX
US Citizenship Required*
Creates cyber-intelligence tools / methods and performs research and analysis in order to mitigate and eliminate data and cyber security risks. Develops acceptance criteria for cyber security architecture.
* Draft, review, and update Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts required for FISMA Compliance.
* Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams to drive compliance with Security Controls and requirements.
* Work with System Owners and controls assessors to draft achievable Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms) to remediate findings.
* Monitor and reporting on POA&M remediation activities.
* Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for cyber security questions.
* Advise System Owners on cyber security best practices.
* Provide clarification on cyber security policies and regulations.
* Coordinate with: Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams in support of account approvals, O&M and Identity Credentials & Access Management (ICAM) teams to manage user authentication and management, Security Engineering and O&M teams to identify and document system asset data and to report and mitigate vulnerabilities, and Security Operations Center, Incident Response Teams, and Federal Staff to report Security Incidents and violations.
* Support the creation and updating of Security Awareness Training content, and draft and deliver executive and technical briefings on carious cyber security related topics.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
2-4 years of experience in systems security.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
* Exercises a limited degree of latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.