Are you a hands-on architect interested in shaping the architecture and technology direction at the enterprise level? Join our team that is leading our organization on a transformational journey via a cloud native approach.
• Establishes and inspires a shared vision of technology strategies and roadmaps for specific business line domains and product portfolios that enables a portfolio to support current and future business capabilities.
• Translates business strategy into tactical plans, maps technology to application solutions, and ensures that the overall goals and vision of the customer are met. Provides thought leadership.
• Creates high-level designs and inspires a shared technical and architectural vision with portfolio delivery teams.
• Develops and delivers IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. Performs technical, hands-on architecture development, modification of specifications, and planning. Builds proof of concepts, writes code, and supports sprint teams (e.g., picks up stories, etc.).
• Creates enterprise patterns, reference architectures, and standards and drive usage within the portfolios and with Solution Architects.
• Collaborates with Solution Architects on business drivers and enterprise strategy to determine the appropriate technical options to meet needs and effectively drive appropriate design tradeoffs and cost/benefit.
• Establishes and fosters strong relationships with customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers, and technical and executive management, with special attention to business stakeholders, to ensure understanding of business drivers and strategy.
• Maintains a high level of technical aptitude through research, experimentation, and solution implementations.
Typically requires at least 10 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree specializing in a related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn
-Action oriented, big picture view technical leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Expert knowledge of architecture characteristics, design and implementation of scalable cloud-based solutions and
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EKS, ECS, S3, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.)
including AWS Well-Architected Framework
-Hands-on experience with Appain or similar enterprise class low-code platforms
• Experience with the development of cloud migration strategies including business case development, application
assessments and the design of cloud operating models.
• Well-versed in DevSecOps philosophies including deep knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and automation methodologies.
• Champions transformational concepts and ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with teams across the organization
United States citizenship is required for this position.
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
Employ Direct Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.