Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization?
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior and exterior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
What do our Installers do?
Installers visit customer's facilities such as offices, retail sites, hotels, banks, and corporate centers to deliver and install office plants, holiday décor, and flower replicas. Each installer communicates with the customer in a professional manner while delivering and installing customer orders.
- Load truck and exercise care to bring all required plants and hardgoods for each order
- Install all goods in accordance with job specifications and company policy
- Communicate all necessary information with their Service Manager during daily contact
- May be required to perform certain service tasks relative to specimen plant care
- Carry plant care materials, occasionally lifting and climbing ladders to reach plants in high locations
- Listen to customer's needs, and install floral arrangement to the customer's exact specifications
- Monitor orders and confirm details on a constant basis to ensure customer selections are processed correctly
- Schedule arrangements for delivery as required by the client
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and safe operational condition
- Ensure our customer's site is clean and orderly when done with required services
- Obtain customer's signature when all work is accomplished
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three years of customer service and experience in floral design or horticulture
- At least two years of route navigation and delivery experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)