- One of our largest Aerospace clients is looking for Computer Based Training (CBT) Developers. CBT Developer develops and modifies courseware in support of the training program requirements. Developers package lessons into Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant modules for Learning Management System (LMS) integration. Developers will be responsible for developing/updating and validating computer and web-based training solutions using CBT software development tools. The Computer Based Training Developer shall possess the following minimum qualifications and skills.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or other CBT software or web-based training required.
- Experience in developing, reviewing and testing computer-based training products to ensure functionality and delivery of training.
- Experience documenting discrepancies for use in quality analysis and root cause identification for continuous quality improvements.
- Experience incorporating new or updated technical, engineering or customer information.
- Collaborating with instructional systems designers, graphic designers, subject matter experts, and quality assurance professionals to develop training products
- Adheres to established specifications and product development standards, and coordinate standards with courseware development team leads.
- Ensures all content is constructed in accordance with program courseware and instructional strategy documents.
- Experience in applying instructional design best practices.
- Must have time management skills with strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills including editing and proofreading.