Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Seeking an accomplished integrated marketing expert to partner with product marketing and sales to conceptualize and implement demand generation and market engagement strategies that will enhance brand awareness, increase market engagement and drive client acquisition, retention and growth.
Responsibilities will include enhancing market awareness and assist with pipeline growth through the development of B2B integrated marketing campaigns, product-specific growth initiatives and results analysis and optimization.
This role will report to the Senior Director Integrated Marketing, Provider Marketing in supporting account-based marketing, campaign execution and diversification of channel strategies
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop market engagement strategy and execute plans that develop new sales opportunities while building brand equity among target personas
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs to target audiences in alignment with brand, market, and solution categories
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales to achieve business goals
- Manage all channels aligned to the campaign including social, web, email and media partners
- Oversee campaign performance and proactively modify or recommend prospect marketing outreach strategies accordingly. Report out performance to broader team and key stakeholders, including progress toward KPIs
- Build internal relationships to facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Effectively manage timelines, budgets and competing priorities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Integrated marketing experience
- Experience developing and managing complex marketing campaigns
- Experience with all marketing mediums and disciplines from direct mail, email to intranets and social media
- Experience with campaign tracking, metrics management and optimization strategies
- Proven experience with demand generation or solution marketing
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Groupapproved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- B2B Marketing experience
- Health industry experience
- Marketing leader for our live events, experience managing marketing and strategy for related events
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of healthrelated information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Integrated Marketing Manager, Provider Segment, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Demand Generation, Solution Marketing, B2B Marketing, Health Industry, Healthcare, Marketing Leader, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, United States, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting