The Intensive Case Manager is part of a multidisciplinary clinical team who serves as the bridge between clinical services, wellness services and community resources. This position will work with adults and their families to deliver case management, skills training and medication education in office setting, community-based setting and when deemed necessary also in in-home settings. This position is responsible for conducting routine psycho-social-emotional needs assessments, completing Person-Centered Recovery Plans, assisting adults and their families with accessing community resources, and initiating crisis intervention when needed. All services are documented in an electronic health record and provided in collaboration with a multidisciplinary recovery team.
Services provided by the person in this position should promote recovery and wellness, community integration, independent living within the community and improved quality of life. A high level of detailed electronic documentation is required and adherence to Endeavors policy. A minimum of 60% of hours worked are required to be direct services.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaboratively work with the Director of Mental Health & Wellness, Director of MFC San Antonio and participate in the multi-disciplinary team approach to client care.
- Provides intensive case management to veterans and their families who are seeking behavioral health services.
- Provides appropriate referrals as necessary.
- Prepares and maintains confidential case records.
- Consults with service providers and community partners on resource-related issues.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information.
- Collaborates with clinical team to perform risk management and crisis intervention services as necessary.
- Develops network of trusted contacts within organizations in which to refer and coordinate care.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Follows care follow-up procedures to ensure veterans and/or their family received the services they were referred to and do not have any follow up needs.
- Assists veterans and their family members navigate service providers across multiple systems of care.
- Provides services via telehealth platform, as required.
- Perform other duties assigned by DMHW and/or designee
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, in everything you do, by placing the child, family, Veteran or client first to support our mission to “Empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.”