International Consolidations Accounting Manager
Our client is a growing and fast paced manufacturing organization with deep roots in San Antonio and a presence across the world. This organization is a leader in their field with a consistent track record of superior quality. The company is gearing up for expansion and needs people in accounting who will help support this growth. This accounting team sets high expectations, works hard and delivers! It is only fitting that the Financial Reporting Consolidations Manager be a Rockstar!
You are an exceptional CPA that has the ability to juggle tasks and manage changing priorities. You are a competitor at heart and you love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey. You are passionate about accounting. You dont mind rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done and mentoring your team along the way. You thrive on developing financial documentation for leadership.
You have strong experience in consolidations and reporting. You are a team player and love to assess a process and find opportunities for improvements. You THRIVE on getting the buy-in of the team to make said improvements and want to be part of a growing manufacturing organization with global operations!
Perks of the International Consolidations Accounting Manager role:
• Upward mobility career growth
• Great benefits to include 401k, PTO, onsite clinic, and gym!
• Competitive compensation with a healthy bonus!
• Growing company, never a dull moment!
• Work-life balance, 40 hour work weeks with flexible start and end times
• Team building activities culture building initiatives
• Tons of projects for process improvements, Month-end close is 1 day!
What the International Consolidations Accounting Manager will do:
This position will gain a broad range of experience within accounting from the daily/monthly/yearly tasks to accounting research to special projects.
• International consolidations and reporting
• Intercompany profit adjustments
• Assist in full optimization and implementation of new software within the next few years
• Analysis of financial package for upper management
• Adhoc reporting and special projects
• Example: Sales is up but gross profit is down. Why?
• Partner with leadership as well as accounting finance team to identify and implement process improvements
• Lead, mentor coach staff
Requirements of the International Consolidations Accounting Manager:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
• Minimum two to three years management experience within accounting
• Must have CPA (reporting requirements for international parent company)
• Must have consolidations experience
• Ability to interpret financial trends and ratios.
• Strong technical skills, with advanced modeling and MS Excel skills
• GAAP SOX experience
Not required but would gain you extra brownie points:
• International accounting consolidations, multiple currencies
• Manufacturing industry experience (understands standard costing or has exposure to it)
• Big 4 Audit background
If you are concerned that you do not meet the qualifications for this role but you have a strong accounting background, apply anyway! We would love to meet you and match you to any of our other available positions or clients!