As an Internet Sales Coordinator at Lennar, you will be an integral part of our sales and marketing team. This position is responsible for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline using internet-generated leads. ISCs are responsible for providing an extraordinary experience for all internet customers and establishing a relationship with the customer to convert the inquiry into an appointment or sale. #CB #ZR
- Effectively capture and convert internet customer traffic into viable sales prospects.
- Create a positive experience for our internet customers through the use of email, online live chat, and division 1-800 numbers.
- Create and maintain MLS listings; including pricing, photos, videos and features.
- Guide internet customers through Lennar's consultative sales process via email, live chat, and phone.
- Provide immediate or same day email or telephone response to all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of a one-hour turnaround for all initial correspondence.
- Educate internet customers on current/future community and product offerings and incentive opportunities.
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed.
- Follow up with internet customers per the follow up program outlined by your division.
- Develop customer leads into proactive, scheduled appointments.
- Partner with the on-site New Home Consultants (NHC) as appropriate to provide an extraordinary experience to our customers throughout the sales process.
- Create and effectively manage an internet customer database which includes interest lists and VIP interest lists.
- Complete and utilize corporate and division provided tracking and reporting tools to manage the internet prospecting process and provide transparency of daily activities to management.
- Have a competent understanding of the division's product and community offerings and incentive opportunities at all times.
- This is a remote position that will have you regularly visiting Lennar Communities to understand each unique Community and all that If offers. You may occasionally work from our DFW Corporate Office.
- You may attend company sales meetings, phone banks and training programs.
- Coordinate online efforts and reporting with the National Internet Center.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Previous real estate or home building experience preferred.
- Must be organized, motivated, and efficient team player with a strong work ethic and strong desire to succeed.
- Must present a conservative business appearance.
- Professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have ability to self-manage activities with minimal supervision.
- Must be committed to self-development of sales and internet skills.
- Ability to work weekends required.
This is primarily an active position, which requires the Internet Sales Coordinator must have the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in/around homes, models, and properties. The Internet Sales Coordinator must be able to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 50lbs. The ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions is required. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.