Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are looking for a positive and eager IT HW Asset Management Analyst who can be inserted within an already dynamic team and thrive. The work involves coordinating IT asset analyses, overseeing IT asset management responsibilities and operations related to IT asset care and tracking. Ensuring compliance with established reporting requirements, loss prevention controls, and procedures. Our team enjoys a great work atmosphere and substantial opportunity to excel!
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets to make sure they comply with vendor contracts in different software tools
- Tracking the entire lifecycle of equipment from purchase to disposal; to include assignment of equipment to a person, return of that equipment all the way to disposal
- Expected to generate and analyze reports, find errors and coordinate with other departments to find equipment or generate emails to customers/management to locate equipment
- Create and/or change ServiceNow workflows to increase Asset Management efficiencies
- Ensure effective management of the CMDB and that the content contained is accurate
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Manage inventory of configuration items (CIs) and assets, including dependencies and attributes, making sure that modifications, withdrawals, and additions of existing ones are correctly recorded by the teams in charge in the tools to ensure that the vendor contracts are in compliance
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and CIs and their status; also perform trend analyses
- Ensure process efficiency by implementing the key performance indicators; suggest improvements to the process continuously
- Maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset and configuration management
- Take part in other ITSM processes, or as required perform as a back up to maintain operational activities
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to determine trends in asset performance
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years process management experience
- Service Now experience
- Asset Management/Asset Tracking system experience (i.e. ServiceNow, Logistic Tracking Tools, etc.)
- Vendor management experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- SCCM reporting experience
- Any IAITAM Certifications
- ITIL certification
- Excellent communication and Excel and PPT presentation skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Hardware Asset Management Analyst, Asset Management Analyst, IT Analyst, ITIL, Service Now, San Antonio, Texas, TX