Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leading provider of managed IT services that enhance enterprise IT through scalable solutions in device management, service desk, network monitoring and more. With a focus on end user satisfaction, ITS delivers increased employee productivity, optimized system performance and strategic value through measurable infrastructure ROI. Click to learn more about ITS
Our Tech Specialist will provide Caterpillar with on-site IT factory support for Texas sites (Seguin, San Antonio, & Schertz) factory environment. This is a full-time position working the first shift ... Monday - Friday from 7AM/7:30AM to 4PM/4:30PM.
- Resolve software/network related issues to PLC or CNC software onsite.
- Support Caterpillar’s network connection to PLCs onsite.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to these networks
- Assist with end user support as requested onsite
Qualifications will include:
Associates degree and atleast 3 years of related experience
- Experience supporting manufacturing/factory IT Infrastructure required
- IT factory support including PLC/CNC factory network connections
- Car and valid driver's license to travel between sites
- Basic networking background
- CCNA certification a Plus
- A+ certification preferred
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, and/or carry up to 50 pounds, and occasionally move up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ITS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.