Pay rate - $22/hr
Req to Pay Vendor Analyst is responsible for managing all aspects of the transactional relationship with identified critical suppliers and their respective payment methods. Responsible for efficient invoice resolution for vendors on the Supply Chain Finance program as well as reconciliation of proper clearing of invoices as payments are made. The Analyst will be responsible for integrating all key functions of the Req to Pay process to ensure that issues are proactively identified and resolved in a timely manner and that agreed performance standards are met, including on-timing payment of invoices.
• Analyze and monitor the overall process including quality of Purchase Order (PO), quality of Invoice, PO’s in progress, outstanding invoices, and payment performance.
• Work with both internal and external customers to identify opportunities and implement solutions for enhanced invoice delivery and payment methods.
• Monitor daily transactions and reports to analyze data for errors preventing the completion of the Req to pay process. Coordination and follow up with associates in the department for error resolution.
• Monitor daily review of blocked / parked invoices in order to coordinate the correction of issues preventing the completion of the payment.
• Interact with external customers, business process integrators, business controllers, and related transactional groups in order to accomplish the tasks.
• The ability to resolve complex issues independently and handle the most sensitive issues with both internal customers and suppliers.
• Develop and foster a strong commercial relationship with the Sourcing Manager and the critical suppliers, facilitating a common understanding of all aspects of the transactional relationship, including Supply Chain Finance.
• To understand and have a strong knowledge of department policies and procedures as they pertain to the job function.
• Responsible for completing root cause analysis to resolve issue and prevent them from happening in the future.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
B.S. or B.A. Degree required, Business Administration, Finance or related field
Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in Req to Pay related functions
Experience working in complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment (i.e. SAP)
• Data analyst
• Knowledge of a strategic sourcing process EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
• Bilingual in English / Spanish
• Superior customer service skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills, must be able to identify trends and determine the root cause of variances
• Ability to assess priorities
• Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Advanced excel proficiency with a specific focus on Excel formulas, conditional formatting, and data visualization required