Our Kids Academy is an uplifting, creative, and educational atmosphere for children to learn. We are looking for outgoing and compassionate personalities who are keen on educating and supporting children. If you are a friendly and enthusiastic person, we invite you to join our team. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best experience for our junior members. We implement age-appropriate activities for our young learners and create an environment that fosters a healthy way of life. What does it mean to be a part of our Kids Academy? We offer continued investment in our team members' education, flexible hours, incredible benefits package that includes child care, and a fully subsidized Diamond Life Time membership.
Provides general climbing instruction and guidance in a fun, enthusiastic, and safety-focused environment. Encourages members and guests to further develop their climbing abilities and physical fitness. Grows and maintains impactful connections with members. Provides excellent customer service and climbing instruction that exemplify the Life Time Way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Explains and demonstrates correct usage of climbing equipment and facility features
* Monitors climbing area to ensure safety procedures are adhered to by climbers and spectators
* Assists with leading rock climbing classes, events, and Open Wall
* Maintains the cleanliness of the climbing area
* Maintains member files and waiver forms
* High School Degree or Equivalent
* Ability to occasionally scale climbing wall structure
* Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs
* First Aid certification, Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
* Complete Life Time On-Demand Learning Requirements (Kids and Rock Wall) prior to first day of work
* 6 months to 1 year of climbing experience
* Belay certification
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.