Provide oversight of case management staff in the Mortgage Assistance Program and provide comprehensive case management to clients and their families who are at risk of homelessness with the goal of preventing home loss/foreclosure; increasing their quality of life and maintaining the highest possible ability to function within the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet regularly with Case Managers to staff caseloads and keep abreast of current issues. Keep team informed of program information. Provide Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance to client files. Provide on-going program evaluation and recommendations to the Assistant Program Director for continuous growth and quality. Prepare and submit monthly program reports. Produce ad hoc reports as requested by Program Director.
- Manage office/staff coordination, client flow, client complaints and Crisis Management.
- Advocate for and facilitate clients’ access to community resources; housing assistance, utility assistance, and relevant community services and benefits. Build database of community resources. Provide referrals to community resources as needed.
- Conduct initial intake meeting with client, as needed. Evaluate individual and family needs. Complete service plan with clients including housing and other related needs. Coordinate and monitor services, including comprehensive tracking of resident activities in relation to service plan.
- Document daily case notes as needed; maintain comprehensive client files. Coordinate with Financial Assistance Coordinator for payment to third parties. Keep client informed of actions/payments being made. Work with Financial Assistance Coordinator to ensure timely third-party payments. Review all payments made on a monthly basis to ensure appropriateness and relevance to service plans.
- Be active in and network at monthly community groups and events. Provide presentations at various community groups in assigned rural and metropolitan areas. Promote the success and reputation of the Emergency Solutions program.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, in everything you do, by placing the child, family, Veteran or client first to support our mission to “Empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.”