Lead Cloud Native Software Architects Needed!
We are currently seeking new Rackers for our Cloud Software Engineering Practice.
Remote Work from Home!
Rackspace Technology is the multicloud solutions expert that combines our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future, and if you have experience as a Lead Cloud Native Software Architect, we would like to speak with you!
The qualified Lead Software Architect will have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about businesses, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is a critical component to be successful in this role. We seek team members who are self-motivated, driven, collaborative, passionate about AWS and want to have a direct positive impact on our customer's business. Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence are also needed to help develop a team reporting to you. #onica
If you would like the opportunity to take your career to the next level, work with a company that can help you achieve your career goals working with latest and greatest technology while being able to enjoy an amazing corporate culture Please Apply!
As a Lead Cloud Native Software Architect, you will:
- As the Lead Software Architect, you will be technically focused but also will understand business planning
- Be the technical liaison between customers and engineering resources
- Provide tactical scope and work directly with the business representatives/customers to understand the requirements driving the need for a solution to be developed
- Lead teams of both business and technical colleagues throughout the course of the project, and communicate with each of them effectively
- Ensure that all the appropriate questions are asked and verify that nothing crucial to the success of the project is overlooked
- Be an AWS evangelist by educating a variety of customers on the value of AWS
- Help customers transition to the cloud in a high-value migration approach that leverages best of breed designs and practices delivered in an agile model.
- Establish credibility and build impactful relationships with our customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Lead and participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new, or migrating existing, applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Author and contribute to Rackspace and AWS's customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, blog posts, etc.
- Attend and present valuable information at Industry Events
- Traveling up to 50% of the time
- Hold regular 1:1 meetings with members of your team to share feedback, provide an avenue for trusted communications, and to help with their career development.
- Provide coaching for team members and help establish and track goals.